Restaurant & Bar
See restaurant menu
In the summer time (from mid-May to 15th September)
Breakfast: 08:00 – 10.00
Lunch: 11:00 – 14:30
A’la carte menu: 14:30-22:00
From 16th September to mid-May
Please make a reservation at least one day before
Call us (+47) 77-85-89-80 or send email. You can also use contact form below.
Our Norwegian food restaurant offers excellent traditional North Norwegian cuisine which definitely will accomplish your stay in Mefjord Brygge. Our food is called locally “Yttersida-mat”. Not to reveal all of our delicious secrets, here are some specialties you might try:
- Fried halibut with grated carrots, fried onions, sour cream, meted butter and potatoes
- Boiled cod filet with pepper and onion sauce, fresh salad and boiled potatoes
- Whale steak with garlic butter, served with salad, garlic dressing and chopped potatoes seasoned with cream
- Haddock fishcakes with fried onion, crispy lettuce and remoulade
- Creamed and tasty fish soup with crispy toasts
We also serve starters, delicious deserts and drinks to your choice. Most of our dishes are served as ‘yttersidameny‘, or ‘local menu’, however, we do have some international mouth-watering picks as well.
On special occasions we have an open buffet, where you can eat “as-much-as-you-can” and try several of our specialties as one course – please follow our Facebook announcements.
In our marine restaurant we serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and special-order food for organized groups, company meetings, friends reunion etc.
You are also welcome to get a drink in our bar. Besides normal opening hours, we have a special event called “Fisherman’s Wednesday” and usually Saturday night we stay open a bit longer.
Use your touchscreen, keyboard or mouse to navigate and see full 360 panoramic view.